Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-01-2009, 07:38 PM

Anime: Peach Girl
Character: Diandra

Diandra is playing Momo Adachi from Peach Girl. (Click) Momo is sadly misunderstood and is called a party girl by others because of her peach colored hair and persona. Momo just wants someone to understand her. Compared to the other girls in her school, Momo has very tan skin compared to the very pale girls. I've tried to replicate her school girl outfit, which is the one most seen in the episodes. Momo means peach in Japanese; possibly a reference to her hair.

Judges' Critiques
Hmmm...While this doll looks like her character in costume I don't see an ounce of her personality. I'm not understanding where her "party girl" comes into play...? Also the white in the enclosed parts of the text is distracting. I think this doll is put together well, but it abruptly stops there unfortunately.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

I like this doll a lot; the schoolgirl outfit is almost exactly the same as in the reference picture, tho the high heels are a little improbably. My only problem is that there's no background, and that the hair is a shade to dark to fit the picture.
-Miranda_

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-21-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!