View Single Post
(#68 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-30-2009, 04:14 PM

I think that scene hair is okay. I mean, I used to think it was drop dead gorgeous, because not many people had it and it was unique and original, but now it's just like .. everyone has it ! I really hate it when I'm on the bus or on the train and I see 10 - 12 year olds sporting what they probably think is a "scene cut". I also think it's weird how I go on YouTube and occasionally see How To's on scene hair in my "Recommended For You" box, and I should add that when you type in "how to get scene hair", there's sooo many tutorials that it's really scary. o_o

I think that it looks really pretty on some people though. Some people have the perfect face shape for it, and it looks beautiful on them .. on other people it looks like a badly done desperate attempt at it. I've seen girls with disgusting wet patches of what looked to be either hairspray or hair gel in their hair. I've also seen girls with really bad teasing .. I saw this girl who had one side teased and the other side was just normal. It looked really bad. And then there's always the ones with the "nest" on their head, or in other words, too much teasing.

I think that coon tails and extensions look really nice in scene hair, too. [: And putting one or two bows in doesn't hurt either, just don't over do it. Well yeah, I'm just rambling so .. yeah, I guess that's all I have to say. xD.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!