View Single Post
(#426 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 09-27-2009, 03:56 PM

Wolfie, the number one thing is to avoid this loonies. Aaron is right that you shouldn't make yourself out to be a threat, don't appear like you want to get involved to stop them and if anything happens it will save your ass. That is what my Tae Kwon Do teacher always taught us. Do what they want and usually they will leave you be. I suggest not wandering in hallways and also try to avoid their "hang out" areas. Leave school immediately afterwards, don't dawdle around or engage with anyone who you know they have a problem with. I'm certain the police are working hard to stop them, but its an issue since most states don't allow police to search even known gang members without probable cause, so unless their friends spill(which they probably won't), its a matter of waiting until they slip up again. I doubt they will succeed, only an idiot would attempt that kind of stuff in a school full of police.

For a slightly less serious rant, who the hell has sex in a public gym area? I know the walls are a difficult to see through glass, but that made it all the worse when I turned on the lights to find this couple at it on an exercise seat. I looked like an idiot standing there in the doorway with my mouth open in shock. But seriously, the door is see through and anyone in the laundry room could see them, what were they thinking?! I should've gotten security, that **** was ****ed up.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!