Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-27-2009, 03:04 PM

Character name: Tammy
Anime: Kiki's delivery service. (Film)
Tis Kiki from Kiki's delivery service. (Hope that's ok)

It is said that when a witch turns 13 she must spend a year in a new town to establish herself as a full witch. The film gives an idea of Kiki's experiences in this new town.

As always she is accompanied by her cat Jiji and is carrying her radio.
Kiki is always seen wearing this purple dress and she also rides her mother's broom. She was originally going to take her own on her adventure but her mother thought she should take this one instead as a reminder of her.

I used various different makers on TDP. I drew in the musical notes with paint and that's about it.

Reference pic!

Judges' Critiques
Yay! A cat! I love cats and I'm glad you included Her's. I think you did very well in making this doll. You have plenty of props and I think it ties together nicely. I only have one issue and it's that she looks a little odd. I understand she's sitting on a broom, but it just looks funny. Other than that she's a perfect Kiki!
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

Looks a lot like the reference picture, and the music notes are a nice touch. However, the doll does not look as tho she's sitting on the broom; more as tho she's standing next to it and is somewhat shorter than normal. Also, the hair doesn't look quite right, nor do the shoes.
-Miranda_

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 10-21-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!