View Single Post
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-20-2009, 04:13 PM

I don't have a PS2 but I have a DS lite. All my friends who have a PS2 seem to think it's really good though. I have to say I love my DS lite and the battery lasts really well. Also there is the new DSi so you could always save a bit longer and buy that. It takes pictures that you can morph and you can record sounds and play with them. it depends on your opinion though because some peoples opinion including mine is that you don't really need the camera cause you could always use a phone or normal camera instead. yes it is less to carry around but if you take a good one then it can be a nightmare to print off. I am happy with my liteo my though.

When you say PS2 I suppose you mean the big games console. I don't have one but I go to my friend's house all the time and she has one aswell as a wii. It's really good because you can plug in microphones and mats and such. Plus you can play with up to four people at a time. On the down side it isn't very portable.

I have always wanted an itouch but if you really want an iphone you could see if they would trade your itouch for an iphone although I doubt they would. Mainly because more and more people want iphones these days.

I personally think that you should get a DS lite and keep your itouch.
Hope I've helped.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!