View Single Post
(#18 (permalink))
Old
xXGrimReaperXx (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 09-18-2009, 12:21 PM

True.Never thought of it like that.Thank you I mean there is a chance that Kanye wanted to end his career so he did that.Maybe he did,maybe he didn't,but all I say now is "It's been a few days and peopel are still argueing over it.WTFrench Toast ppl?I mean it's not like she got beat up by Chris Brown.Ooh yeah!Kanye said something really mean to Taylor Swift.I's HER.Not US.HER.If she hates him so much,why doesn't she do something about it.I think maybe that's why some record companies and such don't like letting people who like to dis other people be famous.I mean if everyone's ahting on Kanye right now,would it make a difference if you were famous?Yes it would,because you wouldn't care.All you would say is 'Ok.Kanye did this.He's a ga.yfish.Tell me something I didn't know.I mean really."So That's my opinion.I literally said that today.I was talking ot myself.It's really boring in my house,you know?Anywayz,there really is no reason to be argueing over it.It's over.Done.I mean all this leads to is arguing anywayz.God.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!