View Single Post
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xXGrimReaperXx (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Default 09-15-2009, 08:16 PM

Like I said,Kanye was a retard and went onstage and did it.I truely do not even think it was ok for him to do it at that time.He could've said it afterwards,but not right there in front of them.It was idiotic,but I don't see a reason for Taylor ot get upset.I mean yes she was upset and you can see that,but it's not like we were shocked or amazed that he would do that since he already did that before.Kanye shouldn't be banned from MTV.That's a horrible idea because all that'll do is cause more problems with his fans and then alot more people would not watch MTV and go against MTV,making MTV hated by people so less people would watch MTV ofen.Kayne just made the wrong move,and all he needs to do is TRY to make everyone forgive him,but that might take a long time for the Taylor Swift fans out there.And,I could obviously see in her eyes that Taylor seriously wanted to be the crap outta him for doing what he did because it was her moment,but I think Beyonce should have given Taylor a hug,if she didn't,after when she went up again to make it official since she was interupted by Kanye.Honestly,I believe that all that did was make Kanye look like a fool and make Taylor look better.Who knows;maybe he did that to increase Taylor's popularity by making people pay more attention to her.I think that isn't the point,but he's so stupid.If that was me,I would've quit my music buisness forever or at least do a series of things for her.I don'tthink she cried though.She seemed a little shocked,tho.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!