(#22 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 07:56 PM

Blaze sounds like she's referencing Rouge, except the money bit. XD

Vector again laughed at Knuckles' comment, then turned to Manic. "I understand why you'd want away from him. He is relatively annoying, and it's probably worse for you 'cuz he's your brother. And I'm not taking off my gold chain or my gloves, and I like wearing my pants lower. So what if people can see my boxers? It's just another article of clothing."

"No tank tops, no shot shorts and skirts, and no low neckline rules are stupid. And I like to text people on my cellphone. I rarely pay attention in class anyway. I'm lucky I've passed all my important courses so far. I'm smart sometimes, I just don't do the work." Rouge explained.

"Sure that's how you pass your classes Rouge? I've been hearing things about you and the male teachers. It seems you get better grades with the guy teachers, and barely pass with the girl ones."

"Oh shut up, Vector. I can't help it if some of the male teachers want me. And I don't do anything like that to raise my grades. I'm just lucky, I guess. xD" Rouge giggled and shrugged. When the bell rang, Rouge and Vector didn't leave right away. They didn't mind if they were a little late.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-14-2009 at 07:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!