Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 06:42 PM

Name: Rouge
Power: Seduction. XD She can also fly.
Description: Shoulder length white-blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Very curvy, and average height (5'6"), but she always seems to wear her knee-high boots with a three inch heels.
Personality: Rouge uses her looks and her sneakiness to get what she wants, either through persuasion or simply stealing it. Rouge tends to hide her true emotions, so it can be difficult for men to figure out if she really likes them, or is just playing you in order to get something. She also likes to tease others, and doesn't care much what people think.
Bio: Rouge doesn't know much about her family. It's not that her parents are dead, but they may as well be. They practically abandoned her, because they wanted to "travel the world". They decided Rouge was dependent enough to live without them, so she resides in the hostel with the others... though, she does have control over the house her parents left, and she usually has parties (with loads of drinking and drugs) there. Rouge has a bad reputation, due to rumors about how she manages to pass her classes (O_O) and the activities that happen after the party. Rouge almost joined the cheer team, but most of the girls on the squad had heard about her rep, and she didn't want to deal with other girls being b*tchy about things.

Name: Vector
Power: His voice can be deafeningly loud.
Description: Red eyes, and slicked back green hair. Tall, and incredibly muscular. He usually has a set of headphones with him, and wears a golden chain.
Personality: Vector can be very greedy, clumsy, obnoxious, a hot-head, and has a tough demeanor - at times, he's downright rude. Vector does, however, have a keen eye for detail and can be quite intelligent. He's also impulsive, and likes to bully Silver.
Bio:
Vector was the result of a teenage girl's pregnancy with an ex-boyfriend, and he was put into an orphanage. He now lives at the hostel, after being with multiple families that decided he was too much work. He usually stays after school to bully Silver, and to hang out with Rouge and Knuckles. Vector knows about Rouge's reputation, and it's obvious that he wants to have a more 'beneficial' relationship with her. XD Vector is on the football team, as a defensive lineman.

---------------

Vector
and Rouge were already sitting down at their table when Knuckles sat down. Vector looked at Amy, "Did Knuckles say he wanted to help you? I wouldn't bother sitting down just yet, because you aren't really welcome here, kid."

Rouge also turned to Amy, "You know I don't dislike you Amy, but you probably shouldn't sit at our table since we never invited you. Knuckles, if you're going to help her, can't you do that elsewhere? I rather not talk about math. I'm failing that course, but I don't really care." She heard the announcement and laughed, "Yeah, like I'm really going to abide by a dress code. Rules are lame anyway. If I get kicked out for dressing "inappropriately", I'll sue. >.>"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 09-14-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!