(#1 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default Kanye West & VMAs - 09-14-2009, 06:33 PM

Ultra D-Bag Kanye Hijacks Taylor Swift | TMZ.com

I was completely shocked when Kanye did that to Taylor last night. I'm not a fan to begin with since he's always been up to these antics, but last night was the final straw for me. He took away a 19 year old girl's moment, almost making her cry on stage. I don't care what that racist's opinion was, he can go shove it now after his antics, and yes, I do believe Kanye has something against white people. Its either that or he thinks he's the f*cking center of the universe. For the record, I'm glad he's getting his dues now. He certainly deserved to get kicked out, to not win a single award, and I hope to dear god the industry blacklists him like many celebrities are calling for.

As for his opinion, I don't think he was right at all. Taylor's song was much more popular than the other ones up there. Not to say the other songs weren't made by talented artists, but "You Belong With Me" is played all of the time. In an awards show voted upon by teenagers, of course this song would win because they relate more to this song. Also, quite frankly, I wasn't crazy about Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video. All she did was bounce her butt around, not a lot of talent behind that and certainly not the "best video of the decade". Ass. For the record, no amount of drinking excuses his actions last night.

So, the real question is, what is your opinion about Kanye's antics? Was he right in his opinion? Should he have kept it to himself? Should he be blacklisted from the industry and banned from all future events after this? Spill folks!

More links to reactions and Kanye's "apologies", which were total crap and didn't at all really apologize to Taylor.
Kanye Issues Apology, Swiftly Takes It Down | TMZ.com
Rappers, Singers Unite to Bash Kanye | TMZ.com
Clarkson to Kanye -- 'You're a Sad Human Being' | TMZ.com
Joe Jackson Wants to 'Blackball' Kanye | TMZ.com
Donald Trump -- Boycott Kanye! | TMZ.com
Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
Taylor -- Beyonce 'Immediately' Reached Out | TMZ.com

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!