(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-14-2009, 04:40 PM

Name: Amy
Power: Can pull a hammer out of thin air.
Description: Pink hair cut into a bob, green eyes, lean and athletic from cheerleading. Both her ears are pierced.
Personality: Amy is peppy and hyperactive at times; she's always friendly, but she's got a temper that seems at odds with her cheerful personality. Loyal to her friends to a fault.
Bio: Amy grew up in a regular home as an only child. Her grades tend to go up and down depending on how her cheerleading interacts with her studying, and she's definitely not good at math or science. She's a little bit of a bookworm, but never lets it on. Has had a huge crush on Sonic for awhile now and flirts with him often.

Name: Julie-Su
Power: High speed; also rather strong for a girl. Not as strong as Knuckles.
Description: Shoulder length pinkish-purple hair, gray eyes. Has both ears pierced twice in both lobes and in the cartilage as well. Athletic.
Personality: Julie-Su is snappy and doesn't get on with people she doesn't know well; even then, her friends still occasionally have to put up with her rudeness. On some occasions, she will extend friendship to people, but this is extremely rare.
Bio: Julie-Su's family is obsessed with sports; football, soccer, hockey, basketball, you name it, she's been forced to play it for school. While she'd rather focus on both sports and studies, her parents don't exactly believe in book learning and have even sent letters to Robotnik, telling him to keep her on her teams even when her grades go down. Julie wishes they wouldn't do this, as it cuts sorely into her social, personal, and study time and makes her feel stretched out, which causes her brash behavior. Has a crush on Knuckles.

Name: Espio
Power: Can blend into the background
Description: A bit short for his age. Mauve hair, yellow eyes. Has a nose ring and a lip ring in the corner of his mouth. Nearly always has several manga books with him.
Personality: Extremely serious; the only thing that gets him to lighten up is his utter devotion to manga and anime. Has never paid much attention to Vector bullying Silver.
Bio: Espio grew up at the hostel and doesn't have a lot of memories of his parents, as he was raised by his aunt and uncle. His uncle used to watch old anime on TV with him when he was a kid, and he took a shine to it; currently his favorite animes are anything to do with ninjas or vampires.

Name: Nicholas Sanders; insists that people call him Nick from day one as he detests being called Colonel Sanders.
Power: None that he knows of
Description: Tall, graying black hair, brown eyes. Always wears a suit of some form or another when teaching history; also known for wearing eclectic ties.
Personality: Nick is an odd history teacher; while most would hand out worksheets or drone on about the Roman empire, he writes the notes on the board and lets his students make jokes about the subject in question, as he finds it keeps them awake.
Bio: Nick was originally going to go into law school, but on some unanswered whim he dropped out and went into teaching history. Through trial and error he found the nearly perfect teaching method: Let your students crack jokes about the history subject and crack jokes back. Poke fun. Have fun. Seems to work.

~~~~~

Amy stopped at her locker to grab her lunch; she'd forgotten to take money to school that day, but thankfully her mom had had a spare lunch packed. Though she suspected it was supposed to be her dad's... Oh well. She shut her locker with a 'bang' and walked to the cafeteria, looking for her friends. "... Knuckles, hey!" She waved over some of the other students' heads before making her way over and sitting down. "Can you help me out in math? I don't get any of it."

--

Julie-Su slouched her way to the cafeteria, standing in line behind Espio; she noted with disdain that the nerd was reading Naruto manga. Again. She rolled her eyes. "Can't you wait until you sit down to read that?"

"Shh, Naruto ran into somebody."

"...?" She raised an eyebrow. "Uh huh.."

--

Nick erased the chalk board in his classroom to get ready for the next class; no reason to have them copying notes they wouldn't understand after all. "Hm, hm, hm, what were we doing today in the block after lunch." He checked his planner. ".. Ah! Egypt." He nodded and wrote Egypt on the board in big, wide letters before heading to the teacher's lounge for lunch.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!