Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 09-12-2009, 05:06 AM

Character: Gabriel
Jewel: Ceylon White Sapphire
Base: Poupe-base by GigideMortimer by ~GigideMortimer on deviantART

I chose the Ceylon White Sapphire because someone had already picked Diamond and it was too late to change the colour of my doll, I placed her on a black background because it is hard to see the white on a light background, I hope you like her as a LOT of work went into creating Gabriel as a fairy and I am very proud of her.

Gabriel is on her way home from a Fairy Gathering in the woods, she is normally a fairly good girl but tonight she is in a good mood & feeling a little tipsy due to the fact that she had a little too much honey wine, The Love spell that she was supposed to learn for the fairy elders backfired and ended up on herself, so to her dismay instead of falling in love with the local hottie that she has had her eye on she ended up falling in love with you guessed it...herself

Judges' Critiques
This is a great entry. It was well thought out and well put together. I love the outfit and the hair and the background was a nice touch to make sure everything stood out enough. Overall, great job!
~Singergirl509

You know, I never would've put my money on you becoming one of the top contenders since you are just beginning, but I think you are bringing a level of creativity to this competition that the other contestants would do well to be wary of. I really love the shaping of the outfit, it was creative and well done with the shading, the only issue is the black shorts. A little more work on their shading would've fixed that issue though. The one thing I say was done wrong is the wings need to be lowered(they are currently coming out of her neck ), but other than that, this is an excellent doll.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-17-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!