Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 09-11-2009, 10:13 PM

Name-Ebony
Gemstone-Amber
Dollmaker-PURRRFECTION( my personal maker is currently hidden)
gemstone link- http://z.about.com/d/chemistry/1/0/U/c/amber.jpg

I nearly chose the stone "Ebony" for my entry but decided against it as i loved the idea of Amber and although there are a couple of different shades of Amber I went with this particular shade(it is not gold even though it may look a little like it)
I have added a beautiful Amber coloured Rose and some Amber treasure for her to guard.

Ebony was promoted to the "Guardian of Amber" position 2 moons ago, she has a very High & Mighty attitude over her role and takes it very seriously, everyone in the local area knows not to mess with her and her precious jewels...

Judges' Critiques
As always your doll is absolutely gorgeous! I like that you included a variety of props and text as well! I think your doll is very sassy and is put together well. However, I do have an issue with her and that is that it always bothers me to see that a fairy only has one wing, especially when it's see-through. Other than that, she is stunning.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

Very pretty background; I love the rose and the treasure chest. The doll is holding her gem and I love her wings. My only fault to find is that the doll's dress is a bit plain, and the doll would have looked nice with an ornament in the hair perhaps, or an item of jewelry.
-Miranda_

Yay, you included the gem! Iím not too fond of the wing, though. It looks too much like just an outline. Also, when saving the image did you use JPEG? If you did, try saving it as TPNG next time; it comes out MUCH clearer and doesnít blur the image. But also one of my favourites, she looks so regal with her treasure chest!
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-17-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!