View Single Post
(#51 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 09-11-2009, 10:07 PM

Yeah. I have a lot of friends that dress in a certain way, with a certain style, but are nothing like that label at all. I have friends that dress in all black, with ripped jeans, messy coloured hair, striped ties, chains, piercings, etc. but are actually very bubbly, happy, and funny. It's their style, it's not who they are. People may see them as goth, but they are nothing like that. Like Kitty said, it's all just a style. It doesn't define who you are at all.

Bleh, I actually am really starting to not like the Scene style at all. It's like a crummy mix of multiple other things, and it's all a stupid fad. Most of the people with the scene style are all just conformists trying to keep up with the new "trend".

I actually saw someone with the style a couple days ago, on the city bus back from work (I had to bus, because my family just has one car, and my mom wouldn't let me take it. xD). It really wasn't all that great. It was too fake looking, IMO. >.>

I just dress for myself, not to fit in. I don't follow any fashion trends - except maybe dressing for comfort. I have a style, but it's so simple, it has no official name. XD I do have an incredibly good taste in clothes, though.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!