View Single Post
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-07-2009, 01:42 PM

Here is my little Diandra dressing up as a Ruby Red fairy for ball. I adored the head and I really like the wings. I gave her some edgy shoes to give her some sp'unk.

Judges' Critiques
First off I think this doll is very cute. She does have a lot of spu'nk both in her shoes and in her face. But what throws me off is that it's mentioned she is going to a ball. Perhaps a party would have been better suit? Or even going out for cocktails? I feel that if she is going to a ball then she is severly underdressed thus losing points in my book. Not including the story, I think this doll is well-made with the exception that it looks as if her shoulder strap looks as if it doesn't quite reach the top of her shoulder, though luckily her hair gets in the the way so it's hard to tell!
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

Very nice doll; I like the wings, and the shoes make this doll look almost devilish. XD The dress also matches the wings which is a nice touch; this doll looks very faux innocent, which I like. I would have liked a background, but there is a nice backstory to the doll.
-Miranda_

I REALLY liked this one, it really pops. The wings even look a bit shiny, which is good because she IS a gem fairy and gems shine! This is another doll that I donít have many suggestions for, other then maybe adding a picture of a ruby to enhance the jewel fairy effect.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-17-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!