View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-07-2009, 12:16 PM

Ok, I had to make a new doll, because the dollmaker I was using, wouldn't work...so here is my doll.

Name: Victoria
Gemstone:Aquamarine [mine!]

Judges' Critiques
This doll is sadly missing a lot of ompf and also has two problems. First off she would have done well to put on some accessories or even some jewels. And it would have also been nice to add a prop whether it be as simple as adding text or at least trying to represent such a beautiful gem by having one included. My two problems with this doll is that, A, she has no neck, and B, that her legs are way too short. A good piece of advice is that by using a dress you can make your doll taller (you sadly can't do this with pants because the skin will show underneath the clothes) by not connecting the torso and legs together underneath. This doll is too stumpy, but having a neck and longer legs could have helped a lot.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

The wings on this doll are pretty, but they don't look completely centred with the doll's body. Plus, the dress is a little plain; could have done with a belt perhaps or a pattern.
-Miranda_

I found this doll quite plain. The dress and shoe colour should’ve matched the wings or at least not look like a totally different colour and vice versa. A picture of your gem would have made a nice touch in the picture because she doesn’t really look like a gem fairy to me, she just looks like a regular old fairy.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-17-2009 at 02:02 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!