Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-06-2009, 06:16 AM

Hope it's ok now.
Name: Tammy
Gemstone: Purple Amethyst

Tammy has recently bought a new (well you can't exactly say house more like a cave) cave. She has appeared in a blinding flash to take a look around and is astonished at how big it is.

Judges' Critiques
I love your creative story! I know I would have never thought to add the gem as a house! I think the doll is well-made but there are a few very visible problems. She doesn't have any whites in her eyes. For some reason those were deleted and you can see the sky through her head, lol. And my only other problem is that she has no shoes. While I can understand that some people depict fairies as having no shoes it seems that since she is dressed modernly that she should have them regaurdless. If she were in traditional "fairy wear" then it would look fine, but as she's not it looks more of a short comming than an intent.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

I like the background of this one; it really does help to set the scene and the explanation is very cute and suits the doll. The wand is a nice touch and the wings look very nice against the doll's body. My only criticism is that it would have been better for the doll to be standing on something, as she does not look as tho she is flying, more standing.
-Miranda_

This doll was good, but it looks like she’s just standing in the air instead of flying. A different pose with the feet would have been a better choice, and maybe some shoes, too. Her eyes also look a bit off, because there is no white. If they’re supposed to be closed, then make them all black instead of having the colour. The edges of the wings look a bit scratchy; they don’t blend well with the background. Also, you cut off her crown and part of her wing, which also looks odd unless there’s a border around the picture so it doesn’t look like an accident.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-17-2009 at 02:03 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!