Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default round 3 entry - 09-05-2009, 10:18 AM

Name: Amy
Gemstone: Yellow Topaz

I was so torn about which jewel to do, because I love diamonds, rubies, and amethyst. But i couldn't pick one, so I just went with my own birthstone.

Judges' Critiques
Again another good color choice! I like that the skin tone has hues of yellow and I think that really adds to the doll. The dress choice and color shading work very nicely and I'm impressed by them. Why? Simply because yellow is such a hard color to work with since it's so bright. I only have two issues with this doll. One is that she seems to have hardly any neck which makes her a teensy bit un-porportional in my opinion. And two, that an accessory would have been a nice addition. Perhaps a yellow headband or even a slight hint of the actual gem on the doll.
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

This doll seems to have a lot of joy de vivre, judging by her smile. XD Her dress has a gleam on it as tho it's polished, and her wings are fragile and pretty. I would have preferred a little more detailing on the dress, but apart from that, this looks fine.
-Miranda_

Again another good doll, but it looks like she only has one arm in the pic. Maybe putting one going back like the other or even forward would make it look less odd.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-17-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!