(#2 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 09-02-2009, 07:14 PM

Name: Piper
Jewel/Gem Color: Sapphire Blue
Piper, the sapphire blue fairy, is wearing a [sapphire] blue mini fairy-type dress (which appears to be quite shiney, just like a real sapphire), fishnet leggings, flat-type shoes with straps, a ribbon, and a heart necklace. Her wings are also sapphire blue.
I chose the color sapphire blue because my birthstone is a sapphire (it's blue, too!) and I've always thought they were beautiful jewels/gems. Whenever I saw the theme for this round I imediately thought, "Sapphire blue!".

Judges' Critiques
I really like this doll. I think the entire outfit is fun and flirty and that her hair color goes well with the color of the gem! I like that you chose wings that had two wings and not just one as it makes it look like a more complete doll. I'm glad you chose to accessorize and to add the text doing both really made your doll stand out!
.:*LancasterPrincess*:.

Very detailed doll with a pretty bow in her hair, and a dress that seems to glitter just like the gem itself. I'm not overly keen on the wings, which look a bit strange to my eyes; plus the fishnet leggings would have been better as either bare legs, or as tights.
-Miranda_

I liked this one and the shade of blue you used, too. There isn’t really anything to pick at with this doll, except the left hand under her hair looks a bit odd. I think you also should’ve added a picture of an actual sapphire, since she is a jewel fairy.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-17-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!