View Single Post
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2009, 05:50 PM

I personally just see it as being a rehash of 80s hair; and just to make the point, a lot of people who used to iron, bleach and dye their hair to death back then still have hair. Just as some who didn't do all that lost theirs; hair loss is a question of genetics; you'd have to do something pretty dire to your hair, like pull it all out by the roots, to stop it growing. O_o

I've dyed my hair since I was at school, cuz I hate my natural hair colour. I also make sure that I condition it and treat it well. The mistake that a lot of kids make is to straighten, bleach and heat treat their hair without giving it a break every so often and using a decent conditioner. Even then, their hair is more likely to just break off than fall out. A collegue's daughter had that happen to her cuz she kept on with the straighteners on her bleached hair. She had to have her waist length hair cut short cuz she basically wrecked it with the straighteners. -.-

Last edited by Miranda_ : 09-03-2009 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Clean up
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!