View Single Post
(#27 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2009, 06:43 PM

Okay. Actually, I'm not sure if I'm allowed in here. But I'm not a very good RP'er so I do want CC.
Here we go, my Character.
---
Name: Rose Naylon
Personality: She is chubby and at first sight, you can already tell that she is not very nice; her attitude is crabby and she thinks herself superior. She has brown, obviously curled hair, never oily (always taking care of her appearance). As a matter of fact, she doesn't like anything with the exception of art. She's mean and quite uninterested in all subjects but when something like an art contest comes up, she's all into it, although her superiority complex doesn't get any better; she's always being mean to others. She secretly really likes the opportunity to come to this school, seeing as it's a very nice way to express herself, but will not show it. She's actually from England and her parents have moved here for business purposes. Because she's just moved from England, she still carries an accent.
Weaknesses: She's horribly terrible at sports, seeing as she eats a lot and never excercises, which is a given. She doesn't reply well and can't sing, also related to her health. Her weight is high and she doesn't want anyone to know about it, and doesn't know how to handle things so she just yells at them and stomps away; this just makes them more amused.
Strengths: Art, of course; she's actually not that good and probably will not be the best in the class but she's very into it and improves quite quickly.
Bio: Her parents brought her from England for business reasons, and this is the first time she's moving, and she doesn't particularly like America, but upon hearing tha tthis is an art school it should be nice.

Rose stomped to school in her boots haughtily. She wanted to arrive in style, in a car, but her parents were busy this morning, and it set her in a bad mood. The air smelled horrible, like noxious gas; how did these Americans stand it? Well, a place smelling like pigs was fit for pigs, she decided, sneering meanly. A beautiful, white dove flew by; it was the first beautiful thing she'd seen since she set foot in New York. She sighed, wanting to capture it in time so she could study and draw it. However, the moment of happiness didn't last for long. Scowling, Rose kicked open the gates and her boot got tangled. She yelped out in surprise, nearly falling over and grasping the gate for a stronghold, but the black door swung and she fell onto the floor, the impact making her knee bleed a little. Almost in tears, she continued her walk into the school, feeling humiliated and ashamed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!