Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2009, 04:07 PM

Name: Lola
Jewel colour: Turquoise turquoise. XD

Basically lola is now dressed up as a turquoise fairy. She may have small wings but she makes up for it with her big attitude. She's quite a modern fairy hence the arm warmers and short skirt. Those fishnets took ages and ages and ages. I don't think I have any colours apart from turquoise and I hope it's turquoise enough and not too blue.
She has no shoes because I can't really think of what shoes a fairy would wear. Not flip flops that's for sure.XD
Base

Judges' Critiques
Its a good entry but its a little bland. Plus, its a really bright colour and it almost clashes with the black hair. The same colour over and over again makes it really hard to focus on one item. This is why we allowed you to use the other neutral colours, so it wouldn't clash as much,
~Singergirl509

I agree with Singer. There is way too much of the same bright green shade, that doesn't really seem very much like the Turquoise I'm used to seeing, which is usually more blue. Also, this doll was clearly rushed. You should've taken more time to smooth out the curves of the wings and to work on the outlines. The accessories look blotchy, especially the necklace, and you probably would've been better off with wider spaces for the fishnets. It has potential, but I feel this doll was a huge miss.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 09-17-2009 at 05:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!