View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-02-2009, 08:45 AM

o__o; I have dyed my hair a multiple of times. (10~20) And it actually has more volume than my best friend, who has tried everything including conditioners and expensive shampoos to get it right; she hasn't even dyed her hair once.
I don't know, hair grows out, doesn't it? +_+;; Dying only the bottom also works, too, seeing as it's about to fall out anyway. o_O;;
Scene makeup is annoying. The eyeliner and stuffs. I mean, it's pretty. But after a while it gets annoying. =A=;
I'll come back to you in 50 years, then. XD my friends have scene hair. Pretty crazed about it.
You know, one of them has bleached her bangs. WHITE. It's dead hair now, and I feel pretty bad for her because it looks so dead. When you touch it...*shiver*
As long as you're not dying your hair every week (although I do agree with the teasing, yes, that does destroy and give split ends, not to mention..looks messy..) I don't think that you'll get bald when you're 60. o.o;
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!