Thread: Chain Mail
View Single Post
(#8 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 09-01-2009, 08:48 PM

My friend used to send me those cute ones every now and then through email, but I found it annoying so I never sent it on. She doesn't anymore, so I'm glad.

Now other friends of mine send me them through texts. Even if it is something like, "I love you and hope I never lose you! Pass this on to all of your true friends!", I still never forward it. You never know if there's a virus (for emails) or something attached to it and your friends didn't know or something...besides, it's easier to tell them they're your friends face-to-face ^_^. I don't think I've gotten one in a while that's all like, "Send this to 10 people or you'll die at midnight!". I personally absolutely hate those. They're so annoying and not true!

Oh, and a really memorable one...it wasn't mine, but a friend was at my house and she recieved one. It was something about a dead little girl that would be on your ceiling that night and would kill you if you didn't forward it and would "spare you" if you did.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!