Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-31-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
If there is a sequel to The Collector, (I wiki'd it, WTF kind of a plot is that.) maybe it'll elaborate more on the character of The Collector himself.
I'd probably see it anyways if there is a plot, simply because I want some background on The Collector, but I doubt there ever will be a sequel. It left a lot of theatres within a week, which is really bad.

Agreed, Stephen King manages to make a lot of creepy movies. Exception being a few of the really WTF short stories(Lawnmower Man, for example). Some of his short stories is basically the equivalent of crap in a bag, no lie. The Shining terrified me as a book, I haven't seen the movie yet because I know its different and I don't want to lose that special fear that the book caused me to have.

Ah, Hayley, the ever classic Jason and Freddy movies. Although the plot is repetitive, at least one is present. I swear, The Collector was just killing. Random traps and killing! It drove me nuts. At least you know that Jason and Freddy=kids having sex and getting their just deserts for being silly little who.res. They really just gotta stop killing the franchise though, I'm tired of it already. (Fun fact, the killer in the first movie was actually Jason's mother. How's that for fun?)

LMAO! Midnight Meat Train? That sounds hillarious. Aliens=automatic amazing ending, sheesh Hayley.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!