(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-31-2009, 05:18 PM

I saw that Untraceable movie. It was good, but I still like my SAW more. XD

I don't think it really has to do completely with just movies nowadays, though. Horror movies from years and years back still had little plot. Think of Friday the 13th. The first one, okay, second one, maybe, but did they need to have as many as they did? No. It was basically the same plot every time, but with different deaths. Some teenagers go to Camp Crystal Lake, and they get killed by some undead guy that's getting "revenge" on teenagers because the camp counselors were too busy sh@gging, and we're watching him in the lake.

Same with Nightmare on Elm Street. Same basic plot throughout way too many sequels.

That's why I kind of like SAW. The plot is like a story, and you need to remember things that happened in the previous installments and piece things together. I still can't wait to see the next one, because I want to know what was in that box that John (Jigsaw) Kramer left to Jill Tuck in his will. And why did she have that key around her neck? Maybe she WAS working with him all along, and he wants her to carry on his legacy. Who knows.

I still like most horror movies that come out, though. Shutter was pretty good, and it had a really good plot.

I watched this one a while ago... Midnight Meat Train. WTF? The ending was completely STUPID. I think I'm going to tell you all how it ends, because if you haven't seen it, the ending will make you not want to. XD

I can't remember clearly, but there's this big creepy guy (who works in the meat factory) that kills people on a subway and butchers them and hangs them up like you would see in a meat locker. In the end, the main character kills the bad guy. Suddenly, all these strange ALIENS come from out of nowhere and try to eat him, and make him their new "master", so he has to kill people for the aliens to eat.

The movie was 1.5 hours long, and not until the last ten minutes were aliens ever MENTIONED. It wasn't even HINTED AT. I think they couldn't decided on an ending - or a way to actually make a plot - so they added in aliens. O_O
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!