View Single Post
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-29-2009, 05:08 PM

(On school days)I get up about 15 minutes after my mom calls me and force myself out of bed(I am NOT a morning person). Go downstairs to have a shower(unless I had one the night before if I think I will be too tired in the morning to have one), eat breakfast whilst watching t.v., then go upstairs to brush and floss my teeth, then rinse with mouthwash, blow dry my hair(if wet), put on deoderant, go through my clothes about 2-3 times until I decide what to wear, get dressed, go through my jewelry and put some on, brush and style my hair, put on some makeup(very little), put my books and things in my bag, go back downstairs to pick out shoes to wear, double check that I have everything in my bag that I will need, grab my lunch(made the night before) and head out the door.

On weekends I sleep in really late as I stay up late, then get out of bed, go on the computer, have lunch(usually miss breakfast as I sleep through it) and do whatever is planned for the day.

Last edited by Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX : 08-29-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!