View Single Post
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Chessie's handrawn dolls - 08-28-2009, 09:59 PM

Hallo I'm pretty new to hand drawing and I just wanted to put up a few of my dolls to see if people like them.

Firstly I am not someone with the talent to go and produce a base out of thin air so thankyou to DHF(The doll on the hill factory): DHF : Doll on the Hill Factory

Also please do not take any of these dolls without asking me, that is stealing and I'd hate for that to happen. I put my dolls here just to see what people thought about them so don't steal them I worked very hard.

This is my fairy I liked the way the dress came out and the hair too. She's probably my favourite so far.

This is my centaur I really liked the base but I stuffed up the horse part a bit. I like the flower idea though...

She's and elf/nymph/sprite kind of creature. I really wanted to do something green though I don't really know why. Anyway I really like her.

This is the last one. I did the purple and green without realizing it's the same colour scheme for disney's little mermaid. Oh well, she doesn't look like ariel and I like her a lot.

That's all for now but I'd really like to know what people think of them.
I worked really hard so I hope you like them

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 04-05-2010 at 06:44 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!