View Single Post
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-18-2009, 08:23 PM

"Well, I could probably straighten the 'faker' out for you a little," She said, continuing to rummage through the trash. I don't need help with him, Shadow thought fiercely. "Well, he can't be that bad," the girl smirked. She knew that it would push him over the edge to have someone somewhat close to him be on Silver's side with nobody on his side.
He kept silentfor a few seconds, but....
Shadow knew that he could just say his opinions inside his head, but it didn't feel right this time. He went on a downright tantrum, not having yelled at full force for quite a while. It was all bottled up inside him and he decided to let it all out. "UGH! I HATE that FAKER, HOW am I supposed to LIVE UNDER the same ROOF as him? Why does he even LIKE ME? Why can't he go like SONIC or KNUCKLES or something like that? And why the *Bleep* are you on HIS side?" He yelled, more like screamed. He stopped, panting. It felt nice, for some reason. It was a good thing that not too many people lived around this area and so no one should have heard him....
"See, don't you feel better now?" The girl turned around and smiled for a full second before turning back and rummaging through the trash.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!