(#13 (permalink))
Old
celune (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-12-2009, 06:42 PM

I agree with Christy.

I'm glad that people are using my tutorial, but I'd rather you just use it as a guide. Though, I'm happy you admit to your mistake. In the dolling world, there is tons of stuff worse than copying tutorials pixel-by-pixel. You'll have to get used to that.

There are tons of places you can read the basic rules of dolling, so I recommend you do that. Most places even list how to notice copying and frankendolling, so it's easier for you to avoid it if you educate yourself about it. ^^

Nobody is mad at you or telling you to quit dolling. When you make a handdrawn, no matter how it looks, you should be proud of it. Even if it has the worst shading. You get a satisfaction from it that you don't get from dollmakers or stealing. Please don't give up. At least not yet. Do a few more and then decide if it's too much work.

Also, speed depends on the person. Some people may take days or even weeks, but others can do it in hours. I know I've made many dolls in under two hours.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!