08-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Yes, cheese. Most people eat it pretty much on a daily basis, or weekly if you're not big on it. My questions are the following:
1. What's your favorite cheese?
2. Do you prefer cow cheeses or goat cheeses?
3. What's the strangest name you've heard for a cheese?
Share your knowledge!
1. Mozzerella, but I'm also pretty fond of camemburt.
2. I grew up on cow cheese, but recently I've begun trying goat cheeses (brie, camemburt, etc.) and I've got to say goat cheeses are very good, they're not packed with flavor like cheddar, mozzerella, or swiss, but they're very light and creamy. Only downside is the rinds. They're chewy.
3. Camemburt. It's a funny word.
I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!
You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!