08-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Yes, cheese. Most people eat it pretty much on a daily basis, or weekly if you're not big on it. My questions are the following:
1. What's your favorite cheese?
2. Do you prefer cow cheeses or goat cheeses?
3. What's the strangest name you've heard for a cheese?
Share your knowledge!
1. Mozzerella, but I'm also pretty fond of camemburt.
2. I grew up on cow cheese, but recently I've begun trying goat cheeses (brie, camemburt, etc.) and I've got to say goat cheeses are very good, they're not packed with flavor like cheddar, mozzerella, or swiss, but they're very light and creamy. Only downside is the rinds. They're chewy.
3. Camemburt. It's a funny word.
High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life. Fight fear for the selfish pain;
It was worth it every time. Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends.
A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again,
'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need. Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why!
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?