08-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Yes, cheese. Most people eat it pretty much on a daily basis, or weekly if you're not big on it. My questions are the following:
1. What's your favorite cheese?
2. Do you prefer cow cheeses or goat cheeses?
3. What's the strangest name you've heard for a cheese?
Share your knowledge!
1. Mozzerella, but I'm also pretty fond of camemburt.
2. I grew up on cow cheese, but recently I've begun trying goat cheeses (brie, camemburt, etc.) and I've got to say goat cheeses are very good, they're not packed with flavor like cheddar, mozzerella, or swiss, but they're very light and creamy. Only downside is the rinds. They're chewy.
3. Camemburt. It's a funny word.
I KNOW THE PIECES FIT, CAUSE I WATCHED THEM FALL AWAY, MILDEWED AND SMOLDERING.
FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERING, PURE INTENTION JUXTAPOSED WILL SET TWO LOVERS' SOULS IN MOTION.
DISINTEGRATING AS IT GOES, TESTING OUR COMMNICATION.
THE LIGHT THAT FUELED OUR FIRE THEN HAS BURNED A HOLE BETWEEN US SO WE CANNOT SEE TO REACH AN END...