Old
prin367cess (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Round 2 - 08-08-2009, 05:26 PM

Character: Amy
Celestial Being: Star Faery

I wanted to do something different than an angel, so I made this little star faery. she's in charge of making sure the stars are lit up at night, and sometimes she shoots them across the sky for little kids to wish on. She has a white dress for innocence, wings so she can fly around the world, and bare feet so she doesn't get the stars dirty.

Judges' Critiques
This doll I like a lot. The idea of a star faery is extremely original, as is the story behind it. The wings look fragile and golden, just the right type for a faery to have. The stars look good, too; the ones hanging from the top and the ones that the faery is kneeling on. My only criticism is that the shading of the white dress is a little severe.
-Miranda_

This one was also very creative, and I liked it a lot. The wing looked a bit weird because of where it was placed and the fact that it's just an outline. Also the magenta line on the background could have been edited out, because it looks a bit off on the purple background.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

av&sig: LancasterPrincess
http://purple-hippie.blogspot.com

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-24-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!