Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 08-06-2009, 10:41 PM

Character: Gabriel
Celestial being: Alien
Base: Poupe-base by GigideMortimer by *GigideMortimer on deviantART

Gabriel is an alien, she is The Emerald Princess from the planet Nebula, she has an alien rune on her forehead which is the mark of Nebulian Royalty, she isn't deformed in anyway but I did give her Metallic skin and an alien hairdo & I deliberatley shaded the hair & top of the dress to give off a luminous effect.
Gabriel is a little disheartened, It is her 1002'nd birthday and although she loves her mothers's birthday gift which is a very rare hard to get hold of Human doll, What she really wanted was to get the next flight out of Nebula and go to Earth to visit her friends.

Judges' Critique
I like the alien princess design, though the bun-things look slightly pillowy. That symbol on herforehead is pretty interesting. The gem looks more like a plastic blow-up toy than an actual gem, but gems are a royal pain. I would know. The folds on the cape are lovely, and same with the dress.
-Spirit_Queen

I love it! So cute, and so totally someything I can believe. That doll is so adorable and that cape is amazing looking! Very well executed!!
-Singergirl509

This was a really creative doll and I liked the story behind it. I see some major improvements in your shading on this doll, especially in the draping of the "cape" she is wearing, but I still see some pillowy shading around the top and in the buns of the hair. The doll's doll(wow, never thought I'd use that phrase) could use a bit more work since the hair is looking pretty square. Other than that though, I commend you on a very creative doll.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-29-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!