(#9 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 08-04-2009, 11:39 PM

Long time no update, yes? But thanks guys~

Wellp, here's something I actually made right before school got out. D: I haven't really made anything since then, because I can't seem to find the motivation to do anything for longer than five minutes as of lately. XDD

Plus I just got a semi-new computer that has Vista, and I despise paint on it. Only other thing I've been working on is a coloring of an anime page on PS CS3, which I don't know how to use that well either.

Anyways, new pixels!~

Jellyfish! Representing Plastic Tree's fanclub, Jellyfish Breed. :3 The fans go by Kurage. ^_^

So anyway, these are completely baseless, and most of the palettes were created specifically for the use of this project. They aren't very good, but at least I hope you find them somewhat cute. ^^;

Some things represent stuff, like the pink, blue, and yellow/orange jellies are Ryutaro, Akira, and Tadashi's colors. (They are the remaining members of Plastic Tree) And the crown on the black one is inspired by a photoshoot Ryutaro once did.

Anyway, enough of my fangirl talk of the band and inspirations; what do all of you think? Comments and suggestions are more than welcome. ^^

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!