View Single Post
(#383 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-04-2009, 05:41 PM

This is the reason I've got 'severe base editing' as part of my Dolling thing in Meet the Staff. O_o; This is TWO bases put together. And yes, I got permission from Zipple on Deviantart. :3

(Desaturated to go with the movie's appearance)
(regular tones)

Okay, this was inspired by my recent bout of obsessive Sweeney Todd music listening. This was more inspired by the song (and scene) My Friends, in which Todd is given his old silver razors and he's singing to them. I tried to capture the wistful, surprised, joyful thing but Leela looks rather stoned/high in this.

And yes, I'm talking about Leela Smarth, who in a more modern version of the Harry Potter RPs we had, played Sweeney Todd in a play due to an awkward ratio of 3:1 in girls to guys in her class. XD

Both bases by CCG (21) Fantasies

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!