(#8 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-04-2009, 09:21 AM

Ok...my doll, Victoria, is an Angel.
She has a golden dress, wings, and halo. She's in the clouds over looking the world.
xD

Judges' Critiques
Another angel, but this one again has some nice touches. I like the golden dress as opposed to the obvious white one, and the background is lovely. The dress fits well, tho I would have preferred the wings to be slightly lighter in colour than the dress; they're exactly the same shade so it's not obvious that they're wings and not simply just a part of the dress.
-Miranda_

I don't have much to say about this doll because it's very well done. Except for the grey bar across the top, if it just popped up when you pasted the code in or it isn't actually a part of the doll, then that's fine. But if it's a part of it, next time you should crop it out.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-24-2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: had to put in image code for doll to show up
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!