(#3 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 08-03-2009, 11:41 PM

Character: Tiffany
Celestial Being: Stitch, from Lilo & Stitch (an alien.. XD)
Base: *DEAC loves you.

Well, here it is, It took me forever, and I'm pretty proud of it, thanks SWK for letting me do this one BTW.(: Two-toned blue skin, dark dark blue nose, blue and pink ears, and black eyes make her look like Stitch when his second pair of arms are pulled in, along with his antenna. Tiffany is dressed up like Stitch is when he and Lilo hula dance at the end of the movie, with bracelets, anklets, a head band, grass skirt, and red wraped top. (That outfit is not very comfortable, fyi xD). The only real changes to Stitch that weren't there originally was the hair (which I decided to be White, and then added Tiffany's signature orange streak to). :D

Judges' Critiques
That's just a cute idea! It's not your typical alien doll, but Stitch! I just love that. Her hair, however, doesn't seem to go; making all orange would have been better. The ears look a bit like paper cones folded to look like ears and less like real ears, but those ears would be hard to doll. Reshading the sotmach in that fashion must have taken quite a bit of time; I commend you.
-Spirit_Queen

Cute idea! Very well executed and just a cute idea over all. Though, creativity wise, its not that creative. You did get your idea off a tv series.
-Singergirl509

I really like this. I imagine editting that base must've taken quite a bit of time and I give you props for working so hard on it. Those ears look magnificent by the way :) Your orange streak doesn't seem to look right. It's super chunky and maybe making it a bit thinner would've helped make it look more appealing. Also, the grass accessories could've used a little more tweaking, they seem rather bland because of the lack of major shade differences in them. Overall, you did an amazing job though.
-Silver_Wolf_Kitty

baby, you got me. ♥

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-28-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!