Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default My Celestial being Entry - 08-02-2009, 06:39 AM

Character: Ebony
Celestial Being: Divine Angel of Light

My Character is a bringer of Light, she stands on her pillar every evening and holds her beacon up high for everyone to behold.
I gave her beautiful porcelin skin, angelic wings, a divine halo and a holy white glow.
Hope you like her

Judges' Critiques
This angel is a bit more original than the other good angels; I think the wings look fantastic and the lamp is a very original addition, especially with the explanation that the angel is a bringer of light. I really love the etheral glow that surrounds this angel; it really puts accross the idea that this is a divine being. My only criticism is that the pillar doesn't really match with the rest of the background; having the angel on a cloud might have fitted the concept better.
-Miranda_

I like this angel because it was more creative. I love that she's glowing and her clothes, wings and halo are perfectly placed on the doll. The hand pose also goes good with the lantern. I also adore that background, especially with this doll.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-24-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!