(#6 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 08-01-2009, 01:27 AM

Character: Piper
Celestial Being: Angel
Description: Piper here is an angel! She's wearing a well, sort of ivory and white dress. She's got a halo and wings like angels are usually pictured with. She's barefooted because that's how I picture angels. The background is sort of like heaven because that's where angels are, of course. The border is there just to make it look neat XD. Oh! And the butterfly is there because they kind of remind me of angels since they're peaceful, fly around, and are harmless.
Why I chose an angel: Because I do believe in angels, and I thought it would be neat to make a doll of one. (:

Judges' Critiques
Again, another generic angel, cept this one I prefer cuz the dress is ivory rather than white, and is a much prettier one. The border is also a nice touch as is the butterfly and the stars. I still would have prefered a little more originality.
-Miranda_

The doll was good, and I like the background, but the frame doesn't make it look neat. It makes it look a bit sloppy because you can see the background on the outside of it. If you think of a real picture frame, the picture inside doesn't stick out of the frame.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-24-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!