View Single Post
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-31-2009, 08:57 PM

Diandra's a angel. A lovely one, but who say's that she has to be a heavenly angel? XD I thought that the red dress with the long length was very evil and stylish. Her hair gives her the extra touch with the red flair's at the end. ^^ And the sycthe, well, you can guess what thats for.

Cracking nuts of course! XD Hope you like it.

Judges' Critiques
Now, altho this doll is an angel, this is a very original idea of an angel as opposed to the generic idea of one. I love the fact that this doll is an evil, fallen angel as opposed to the more obvious idea of a good angel. Her wings are great, and the scythe is a nice touch. The red tips to the hair match the dress, which fits perfectly and really carries off the idea of a firey angel. All in all, a super doll and a very creative interpretation.
-Miranda_

I really like this one, she looks very evil. The bottom part of the wing looks cut off though, because it's straight across. An evil background with flames or something would have really completed it.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-24-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Just removed the TDP banner off of it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!