Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-30-2009, 04:20 PM

Character: Tammy
Celestial Being: Goddess

Oooh Tammy's been promoted to a goddess. She is goddess of the sea (therefore she has blue skin and blue bits on her dress because most people think of the sea as blue even though it isn't actually)

I had a hard time deciding what to do for this contest so I scrolled through the maker until I saw this dress that I adored and it immediately made me think. GODDESS!

Judges' Critiques
I like this doll. Making the doll blue to fit the ocean is a nice touch, and the dress is fantastic. I love the detail to it, and the belt looks great as does the crown. Maybe blue streaks in the hair would be nice, or hair that was different shades of blue or green, to go with the overall theme. But all in all, this is a good doll.
-Miranda_

You can see her original skin tone peeking out from the right side of her dress, which makes it look rushed. The nose and mouth look a bit weird too, because of the original colours. Did you draw the blue streaks on the dress? It looks okay when you glance at it, but when you look closer you can see they look rushed, also. But it was a creative doll. A background of the sea would have made her look more in character.
-Xx_Pixie_Dust_Dispenser_xX

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 08-24-2009 at 03:09 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!