View Single Post
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 07-29-2009, 04:33 PM

Her back hurt. Her head hurt. And her leg hurt too. And where was her hammer!? Amy jumped into a sitting position, looking around and blinking her eyes. "... huh?" She rubbed them a bit; this wasn't Eggman's lab!

At that point, she realized she was sitting in water. Which made very little sense. She looked down, then looked up; she was promptly sprayed in the face. "Pffft!" She clambered out of the fountain, falling down and scrambling to her feet again as she stared around. "... Well. This is different." She huffed a little, looking up at the skyscrapers; she was in a park, or something. This was the point where she got the idea to go look for Sonic. Like always, she ran off to find him, yelling, "Sooniiiic!"

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Silent_Wolf : 07-29-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!