View Single Post
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-26-2009, 02:13 PM

The doll is cute. The shading on the pants seems a bit strange, and the shirt almost seems to have too many folds for the way she's standing. I like the animation though. The hair would have been better in a different colour (it'd be easier to see how it's wrapped around her one shoulder because the red disappears a little with the colour on the shirt), but that's not your fault because it was a request. :P

I like the front facing pose for the base a lot, though it's a little small for my tastes. The side-facing one is nice, too, but the slant from neck to chest is a little long, I think. If it's a girl, she looks like she really is stressing her neck back and her chest out, you know what I'm saying? Also, it would have been nice to see some of the arm from the side. I like the face though, and those changes are ones I could make myself if I were to use it, so over all, I think it's pretty good for a small portrait base. ^_^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!