(#3 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 07-25-2009, 12:02 AM

Screenname: TheHayleyDoll - but you can call me Hayley. :P
Time on Forums: Lots - unless I'm on vacation or something...
Previous Screenname(Only for those who have changed):

Current Grade: Finished high school.
Best Subjects: Math, French (Grade 1 - 9... or did I take it in Grade 10? Either way, 9-10 years), Geography (Canadian and World), Earth Science & Geology, Biology, Physics, English, Business Studies, Canadian History...

Worst Subjects: Hm, I never really had a worst subject... I know, that sounds really arrogant, but I do fairly well, academically speaking - (though I'm bad with due dates, and being a procrastinator, my lack of handing things in on time tends to lower my grades). I suppose you could say Spanish and German, because I never took those courses. XD

Subject(s) You Wish to Help With: I could probably help with a lot of things. xD However, I'll just start out helping with French, Geography, Math (all sorts), and Earth Science/Geology. ^_^

General Grade Average for Subject(s): My overall grade average generally fell just shy of 90%. The ones that I chose to help out with, however, are always above the 90 mark. Math and Geography in particular are generally in the high-90s, if not a perfect 100%. :D

Kitty Edit: Accepted for all subjects.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 07-25-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Accepted; all subjects
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!