View Single Post
(#11 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-22-2009, 09:04 PM

That's not true xD You're still the best, I don't really like my non-based pixels.

NEW ARTS.

This is for xoCrystalLeeox, so please do not take it :'D I worked very hard for a long time on it for her.

Base is by CitronRouge, one of my favorite dollers. :'3

Animation took a few hours. x___x" I'm just happy that it even worked or looks a bit smooth. XD

Frames done in Paint, animated it in AS3

I wonder if it's okay for handmade dolls from my shop to be posted in here...

I won't be posting it on both, just simply PM'ing the owner of the doll that the doll is complete.

I'm not very happy with this doll although I sort of am with the animation, but there's not enough like how people animate ShUni's and so I do feel sort of bad >A>; It's really that the owner didn't specify exactly what she wanted, so I sort of had a free style and I didn't know what to do >__<"...So I did something plain and hoped that the animation would liven it up a little.

I know that I shouldn't be reflecting the pants, but I feel that it is easier this way ><"" Same with the shoes xD"....

Only halfway satisfied with the hair, I don't like the style of it. It's supposed to be wrapped around one side >:C and it's supposed to be wavy. But it looks pretty bad. xD" Also, it looks plasticy because I didn't add enough loose strands. =__=

Well, tell me what you think of it!

xoCrystalLeeox, I hope you like it. <3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!