07-17-2009, 02:29 PM
Other remedies I know of and/or use:
- Stick two spoons in the freezer over night and put them on your eyes in the morning.
- Use a used tea bag drained of any remaining liquid and put them on your eyes.
- Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Evoo). Apply a few drops to your hands and distribute evenly on face. Don't use too much or it will get over oily. The oil should soak in.
- Put 1/4 cup of milk (or less) in a bowl and warm for about 15 seconds. Add some sugar after you let sit for a few moments so the sugar doesn't dissolve. Apply to face and scrub. Rinse.
- Distribute a small amount of mayonnaise evenly through hair BEFORE showering. Get a shower cap (A bag works too) And put over hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse. Shampoo and condition as normal.
- Microwave a fair amount (about a palm full) of Evoo in a bowl with a small amount of honey (ratio should be 2:1). Stir, and make sure both contents are well incorporated. Let cool for a few moments until it's still warm. Apply to hair and let sit for 30 minutes. Rinse. Shampoo and condition as normal.
- For stained nails from dark coloured nailpolish, make a paste out of toothpaste, baking soda and water. Take an old toothbrush (One you are NOT going to use in your mouth after) and scrub mixture over nails. Wash and pat dry.
Last edited by Aihana_ : 08-03-2009 at 09:09 PM.