1. Only join if you are experienced. The people I consider experienced are as follows; Silent_Wolf, Sarah_K_O_M, spirit_queen, TheHayleyDoll, lone1ryAn. If your name does not appear on that list, please don't spam in the RP or PM me begging to join.
2. RPG forum rules apply. That means no Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
3. The Champions are played on a first come, first served basis. If you don't get there in time, you will have to be an ordinary student, but that's fine, too. You can have two characters, but try and make them diverse; ie both from different schools. Also, remember that Purebloods are still fairly rare; so please, don't let's have too many, m'kay? If your character is a Pureblood and there are already enough, don't drop the dummy if I tell you to edit your character so that they're Halfblood or Muggleborn. The RP begins on the Hogwarts Express; however, if you are playing a Durmstrang or Beauxbatons student, feel free to sidelong post from either the ship or the carriage.
4. For simplicity's sake, this RP is set in a timeline where the tournament wasn't banned. However, the action takes place before Voldemort, so please don't bother referring to modern canon characters. Yes, the families are still around but it would be preferable to invent your own character to play.
5. All students are to be in fifth year if they are taking part in the tournament. For more information on Hogwarts, click here. If you are playing a Beauxbatons student, then you have to pick a French name. If you are playing a Durmstrang student, then pick a Russian name. If you are having trouble with this, then go here.
Teachers At Hogwarts.
Caretaker - Apollyon Pringle
Groundskeeper - Ogg
Care Of Magical Creatures - Silvanus Kettleburn - Ravenclaw HoH
Herbology - Herbert Beery - Hufflepuff HoH
Transfiguration - Albus Dumbledore - Gryffindor HoH
Potions - Horace Slughorn - Slytherin HoH
Defence Against The Dark Arts - Galatea Merrythought
These are the ones I found out that belong to this era. Any others you refer to can be invented, but please try to be realistic when choosing names.
Headmaster of Durmstrang - Ivan Jaska.
Location - A castle in northern Europe, far enough north that days are very short in winter. Likely to be Russia or thereabouts.
Uniform - Fur cloaks, blood-red robes.
Coat of Arms - A two headed eagle surmounting an antlered stag skull on a green field.
Durmstrang, like Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, is located inside a castle. The castle is only four stories tall and fires are only lit for magical purposes. It has very extensive grounds that include lakes and mountains. In addition, the school is Unplottable; Durmstrang, like other schools, likes to conceal its whereabouts so that the other schools cannot steal their secrets. Durmstrang has the reputation of teaching Dark Arts, and it does not admit Muggleborn students. Despite what the movies insinuated, Durmstrang admits both boys and girls.
Headmistress of Beauxbatons - Felice Chantal.
Location - France, the Mediterranean coast.
Uniforms - Robes of pale blue silk.
Coat of Arms - Two crossed golden wands on a powder-blue field, each emitting three stars.
The Academy's building is called the Palace of Beauxbatons. Rather than a Great Hall as at Hogwarts, the Palace contains a Dining Chamber, which is elaborately decorated at Christmas but in a different style than that used at Hogwarts. The scholastic system at the Academy is also arranged differently than that at Hogwarts; instead of sitting Ordinary Wizarding Levels or their equivalent at the end of five years, Academy students sit exams after six years. Beauxbatons is Unplottable, so no Muggles or even wizards from rival schools can find it on a map, and then it is disguised so that no one can really see it unless they know to look for it. Despite what the movies insinuated, Beauxbatons admits both boys and girls.
Headmaster of Hogwarts - Armando Dippet.
Location - Scotland.
Coat of Arms - All the Hogwarts houses' coats of arms together. The houses and their mascots are as follows; Ravenclaw - Eagle; Hufflepuff - Badger; Gryffindor - Lion and Slytherin - Serpent.
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is a Scottish boarding school of magic. The castle is in the mountains near a lake. The precise location can never be uncovered as the school is hidden by the most powerful spells possible, and is Unplottable. Spells protecting the castle include anti-Apparition and Muggle-repelling charms, which make the castle appear as an old ruin with a sign that says "Danger, Keep Out" These spells may be lifted by the Headmaster. Most electronic devices do not work on Hogwarts grounds. Hogwarts students are divided into four Houses; Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. They were named after the four founders, Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin.
Durmstrang - Jakyl Reddings
Hogwarts - Vincent Draven
Beauxbatons - Jacqueline Levesque
Due to the fact that the server is playing up and refuses to let me post the rest of the plot, here it is.