View Single Post
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-16-2009, 10:14 PM

I hate it when girls wear tube tops with their bra straps sticking right up like they're proud of them or something. It doesn't look good, and if the back slides down then that part of your bra's showing too. Most tube tops have a built-in bra, wear a strapless, or even tuck the straps in if you have to, but why would anyone want to flaunt them like that?
I have skinny jeans, but they're not super tight. They're actually a bit loose around the legs(mainly the calves and waist). I can't stand super-skinny jeans. I've never worn them, but my friend wears them and they're so tight they leave marks on her waist and practically cut it when she sits. She said she has to actually lie down on her bed to get them done up. why bother wearing them if you can barely breath in them? I don't know how she can sit in them. >.> I normally have a thing about loose clothing, (unless they're meant to be loose) I don't like the feel of it, but jeans and other pants are the exception for me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!