View Single Post
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-15-2009, 03:06 PM

I had a teacher that actually hated me, and it showed. I had her for gr. 4 and 8. First, in gr.4, she taught me to do division WRONG and my parents had to show me the right way. She never gave us library in gr.4, ever. We were supposed to go down but she just sat at a computer in the back of the class and read her emails.
Then, in gr.7 when she wasn't even my teacher, she stopped my friend and I at recess when we were about to go outside. We were the only ones upstairs at the time because we had to get changed after gym, and she had no one to harass so she chose us. She told us that we were harassing substitute teachers and that if she heard about us doing this again she would get us suspended? It was the like, 10th day of school and we hadn't even HAD a substitute teacher yet. Plus, my friend and I were probably the quietest and shyest of the class. Then at lunch one day, me and my friends were eating and not talking, and she came over and started yelling at us about I don't even remember what. Something about behaviour issues? (I just think she forgot her meds, which she skips out of class to take at the office every other day.)
In gr. 8, she was my english teacher, and she never taught us ANYTHING, literally. She just gave us stupid projects, like write an extremely long ethics assignment about responsibility or whatever. She would also give us 8 projects at a time, no joke. And they were basically all due in the same week, and we didn't get long to work on them. She often gave me 2-s, which surprised my other teachers, because the work was really well done and was what she asked. But "the paragraphs weren't double spaced," that's why I got a 2-? Seriously, she shouldn't be teaching. She's supposed to be the math teacher, but she doesn't know math so now she teaches (if you can call it teaching) english. So the english teacher is now the math teacher, and he is excellent in both and should take over her spot.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!