Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-15-2009, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHayleyDoll View Post
Another fashion trend I fall victim too, Aihana. Jeans and flip flops. I think it's cute. I also love jeans and heels. Or jeans and converse. Jeans are just so versatile. :P I can go from casual, to slightly more formal, to even more casual. xD

Did I mention yet how I HATE skinny jeans? Coloured skinny jeans (you know, in vivid red, yellow, purple, etc.) are cute, but I hate just regular skinny jeans. I have a pair. They're so difficult to get on because they're tight all around (and they tend to slip down my bum because they can make it all the way to the top of my hips >.>). I especially don't like this trend, not because of it's low comfort level, but I really can't stand when bigger girls wear them. Skinny jeans are made to emphasize a slender figure, not to make anyone's legs look thinner. Don't they realize that it's NOT FLATTERING unless you have the right body type? All clothing is like that. Like me, I can't wear certain types of t-shirts because they make my chest look even bigger, and it just looks... Pamela Anderson-like. XD

Now I feel horrible because I'm a bigger girl and I wear skinny jeans sometimes xD

But I love wearing skinny jeans with a skirt on top of them, so my thighs don't showup too freaking much. ;-;

Hmm. I hate people who go around wearing bad lowquality cosplay. XD

And....
I hate neon pants. x__x; They kill my eyes. XD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!